From: Shimon Muller [mailto:Shimon.Muller@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 4:14 PM
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [HSSG] 40G MAC Rate Discussion

Chris,

I can't disagree with your observation, because this is the main reason
why I fully support the 100Gb effort.

What troubles me, however, is that you are willing to take at face value
the
argument of the "key architects from the three major server
manufacturers"
as it relates to 100Gb, but are reluctant to do that when it comes to
their
needs for 40Gb.

Why is that? Aren't you being a bit selective here?

Shimon.