[HSSG] April Interim Presentations Uploaded

Dear HSSG Members,

Presentations for the HSSG meeting at the April Interim in Ottawa have been uploaded to the HSSG website.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/index.html.

Please review the agenda: http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/apr07/agenda_01_0407.pdf

The HSSG will be meeting all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Meetings will begin each day at 9:00am.  We will try to break on Tuesday by 6pm.  Please note that Nortel will be hosting a reception on Wednesday night from 6:30pm to 8:00pm, so we will be breaking by 6pm on Wednesday, so that all may attend the reception.  Lastly, the HSSG meeting will end by 5:00pm on Thursday.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Ottawa, and wish everyone safe travels.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Study Group