[HSSG] IEEE April Interim Meeting Details

All,

Details for this week

The HSSG will be meeting in Ballroom C.

Meetings will start at 9am.

Breakfast will be in the area outside of Ballroom C, and will run from 8am to 9am.

Registration will open at 8am, and is also in the area outside of Ballroom C.

We will try to break on Tuesday by 6pm.  Please note that Nortel will be hosting a reception on Wednesday night from 6:30pm to 8:00pm, so we will be breaking by 6pm on Wednesday, so that all may attend the reception.  Lastly, the HSSG meeting will end by 5:00pm on Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

John