Re: [HSSG] Data Centre Cabling Lengths

Alan & Data Center Experts,

When I re-read these charts, it seems to suggest that the "up to 10m" market is zero.  Is the "interconnect" between 1RU server to "top of rack" switch application segment not included in this survey?  Is it because this is a horizontal cabling survey?

I don't understand.  Could someone please address especially with regards to the Cu PMD objective?

Thanks,
--matt traverso
(e) mtraverso@opnext.com

Note: This e-mail is sent from my personal e-mail account as I my work e-mail contains a default signature message which is not appreciated on the IEEE reflector.