[HSSG] State of the HSSG

Dear Members of the HSSG,

I am happy to announce the following-

1. The 802 EC approved the pre-submission of the P802.3ba PAR to NESCOM for consideration at the December 2007 SASB meeting, remaining on the agenda subject to November 802 EC approval.

2. The 802 EC has approved the extension of the HSSG.

This is a significant milestone and I wish to congratulate the HSSG for this accomplishment.   Furthermore, I would like to thank the members of the Study Group for all of their diligent work over the past year.

John D'Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Study Group