[HSSG] Shilla hotel charges

Hi all,
The charges from the Shilla hotel were just uploaded from AMEX into my
company voucher system, and I noticed the following:
Rather than submitting the charge in Korean Won in the amount shown on
my hotel folio, they submitted the charge in US dollars having done the
conversion themselves at a rather predatory exchange rate of 887
KRW/US$.

I called AMEX to complain. Judging from my experience in contesting
charges with AMEX in the past, I expect that they will eventually issue
a "courtesy adjustment" and eat the difference in exchange rate
themselves because it is cheaper than doing a proper investigation. But
perhaps if I am not the only person who has this issue who calls to
complain, the credit card companies might put some pressure on the hotel
Steve