Re: [HSSG] fault signalling

Gary-

I am in favor of having at least some flavor of line status signaling, at
least remote fault. It has proved very useful in other 802.3 optical standards.

But please tell me how the following terms (currently undefined in 802.3)
are in scope for this project:
         DWDM transponder
         ADM (unless you mean some device that goes between two (or more)
802.3 MACs

Geoff