[802.3BA] IEEE 802.3 January 2008 Interim - 3rd.. Gentle Reminder

Colleagues,

The registration and room block cut-off is January 4, 2008, just over two
weeks away. The room block is filling up, and since the hotel is fully
booked outside of our block, you will not be able to get a room if you don't
book soon. The end of the year is always busy, so please take a moment now
and book your hotel and register for the meeting.

The 802.3 WG will have an Interim in Portland, Oregon, USA, during the week
of January 21 - 25, hosted by Intel. All 802.3 TF will meet. Please see

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/portland_1_0108.html

for complete details.

Please note that reservations may only be made via the Web site provided by
Intel, or by calling the Intel contact, Karen Savageau. If you require
assistance with a U.S. VISA, please contact Karen.

I look forward to seeing you in Portland.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road