[802.3BA] January Interim Meeting Details

Dear Task Force Members,

We will be meeting Wednesday through Friday of this week.

Each day will begin at 9am.  Wednesday and Thursday we will be targeting ending by 6:30pm, and on Friday we will end by 5pm.

The meeting room assignments for each day are as follows:

Wednesday:      Salon E

Thursday:          Salon E (Please note that Salon A is also reserved for the Task Force, but will not be used for the main meeting).

Friday:              Mount Hood

On Wednesday and Thursday, a deli-style buffet lunch will be served in the Mt. Hood Room.  The cost of these lunches is included in the meeting registration fee.  There is no provided lunch on Friday.

Safe travels to all.  I am looking forward to beginning the Task Force business.

Best Regards,

John