[802.3BA] 40GbE on SMF Ad Hoc - 2nd teleconference [ Reminder]

Dear colleagues,
this is a reminder that we are going to have a second 40 GbE SMF PMD Ad
Hoc meeting on Friday at 8 am PT. Meeting information are reported
below.

The presentations have been uploaded:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/AdHoc/40GSMF/docs.html

The minutes from the previous meeting are also available here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/AdHoc/40GSMF/barbieri_40_02_0208.pdf

Thank you,
Alessandro