MC Communications

978-441-1051

cdiminico@ieee.org

In a message dated 2/25/2008 9:54:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, CDimi80749@AOL.COM writes:

Dear Task Force Members,

At the January interim I volunteered to lead an Ad hoc with the objective of creating conformance test point PMD block diagrams for presentation to 802.3ba at the March plenary session.

Please respond to this e-mail with your interest in participating in the test point ad hoc.

My plan is to schedule two teleconference calls prior to the March plenary session;

March 7th and March 14th at 1 PM EST.

Regards,

Chris DiMinico

MC Communications