[802.3BA] Updated : 40GbE on SMF Ad Hoc - 3rd and 4th teleconference

***Update***

All,
I am expecting three presentations for the 3rd teleconference which I am
now moving to Thursday (March 6) at 8 am PT (originally it was scheduled
for Wednesday March 5).

The entire teleconference will be devoted to discuss these
presentations, therefore I would like to reserve another 2 hours slot on
Friday (March 7) 8-10 PT, where we can wrap up the ad-hoc activities.

Thank you,
Alessandro