Re: [802.3BA] Consensus Presentations

John

Do you know what days the HSSG will meet, I assume many would want to arrange their travel early
for better ticket price.

Hotel info is also missing.

Thanks,
Ali

John DAmbrosia wrote:
44ED058B21DF294ABE394CABE5C1B52102E5061F@EXCH-CLUSTER-03.force10networks.com" type="cite">

All,

I have had a number of conversations since last week’s meeting regarding presentations for the May 802.3ba Interim Meeting.  I want to remind everyone that for the next meeting, I will be prioritizing presentations that have multiple authors / supporters with different affiliations over presentations from a single author.  It is important, as the Task Force moves towards baseline proposal selection, for proposals being brought forward to have been socialized to represent a consensus position.  As I pointed out last week, work on this project should not stop when we leave the meeting room.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba Task Force

begin:vcard
fn:Ali Ghiasi
n:Ghiasi;Ali
org:Broadcom;HSIP
adr;dom:;;3151 Zanker Road;San Jose;CA;95014
email;internet:aghiasi@broadcom.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(408)922-7423
tel;cell:(949)290-8103