[802.3BA] May Interim Meeting Presentations Uploaded

Dear Task Force Members,

Presentations for the May Interim Meeting of the IEEE 802.3ba Task Force have been uploaded to the Task Force website.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/may08/index.htm.

The Task Force will be meeting Tuesday through Thursday.  The meetings will begin each day at 9:00am.  Tuesday and Wednesday we will target ending by 7pm.  Thursday, we will end by 5pm.  Please review the agenda for further details:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/may08/agenda_01_0508.pdf.

This meeting is the last meeting for new proposals.  The proposals and technical presentations we hear next week will help the Task Force progress towards generating D1.0.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Munich, and wish everyone safe travels.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba “40Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ethernet” Task Force

jdambrosia@ieee.org