Re: [802.3BA] May Interim - Presentation King_01_0508

Re: King_01_0508 - Connector loss budgeting methodology for parallel multimode PMDs

Dear HSE colleagues,

I'd like to thank Paul Kolesar for correctly pointing out that one of the links for a reference in the presentation referred to a 2 fibre connector (MTRJ type connector) rather than the 12 fibre MT connector I'd intended to refer to (from the same vendors website).  I appologise for the error.

Here is a corrected version of the presentation, with the correct link to the reference and the correct value for typical loss from that reference (0.2dB) inserted into the summary table in my presentation .

These changes don't affect the modelling results or my conclusions.

best wishes

jonathan

Jonathan King

Finisar Corp