Re: [802.3BA] XR ad hoc Phone Conference Notice

Paul-

RE:
A second low-cost PMD with extended reach addresses that concern as effectively as possible.

The trick is for us to come up with something that satisfies that market niche and doesn't require a lot of new investment. Perhaps a "supercharger" for our base family engine (if you will) rather than a new engine. The trick will be to do this on a basis that pays for itself without any significant cost burden to the base.

Geoff