Re: [802.3BA] 802.3ba XR ad hoc next step concern

Geoff,
see my responses, prefaced PK:, interleaved with your list of concerns.

Regards,
Paul Kolesar
CommScope Inc.
Enterprise Solutions
1300 East Lookout Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
Phone:  972.792.3155
Fax:      972.792.3111
eMail:   pkolesar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geoff Thompson <gthompso@xxxxxxxxxx>

08/26/2008 01:40 PM
Please respond to
Geoff Thompson <gthompso@xxxxxxxxxx>

STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [802.3BA] 802.3ba XR ad hoc next step concern