Re: [802.3BA] 802.3ba XR ad hoc next step concern

Hi Dan

Of course if we don’t increase the cost of the basic Grade A model and have a Grade B version of the same part for extra reach with the Grade B version being loaded with any additional costs of handling two product codes and any additional testing, then we shouldn’t lose any customers.

Regards

Mike Dudek

PMTS Standards & Technology

JDS Uniphase