[802.3BA] Successful Meeting

Dear Task Force Members,

Please note that the Task Force web page for November has been updated to include all files and updates from this week.  We will be working on the minutes and I will send out a notification when they are available.

I would like to thank the Task Force for the hard work they put in this week.  We got through a lot of comments, and I am personally looking forward to Draft 1.1, as we see the draft become technically complete.

I would also like to recognize the hard work put in by the editorial team for this meeting.  Their preparation of Draft 1.0, responses to received comments, and preparation for this meeting was key to the success of the meeting.

And, thanks to the sub-task force chairs for their hard work in guiding their sub-task forces through the comment response process.

Finally, thanks to everyone for all my gifts.  Just so you all know, I kept my promise, and wore my black cowboy hat through my entire closing presentation to the WG.  (I would appreciate if those individuals who took pictures of me in the hat during the TF meeting would email me them- something to remember in two years when we have an approved standard!)

Best Regards

John D’Ambrosia,

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force