[802.3BA] May Interim Meeting

Dear Task Force Members,

At the May Interim meeting the Task Force will be responding to comments from the initial circulation of the Working Group Ballot on Draft 2.0.  As discussed at previous meetings, we are expecting a higher number of comments than what was received on the drafts reviewed during Task Force Review.  Therefore, it is important that TF members are there to participate in the comment resolution process.

In discussions with the 802.3 Exec Secretary, Steve Carlson, the attendance for the May meeting appears light at this time.  While I realize many put off making their meeting arrangements to as late as possible, as Task Force Chair, I want to remind everyone to make their reservations and register for the meeting as soon as possible.  Please see http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/quebec_1_0509.html for further information.

Thanks and looking forward to a successful meeting!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force