[802.3BA] Reminder - Presentatations for January Interim

All,

Requests for presentation time must be made two Fridays preceding the meeting.  For the January Interim meeting, requests for presentation time shall be made to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx  and must be made by January 15, 2015.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx by Tuesday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the January Interim, presentations must be submitted by January 19, 2010.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force