From: 伊東利育 toshiyasu ito [mailto:itou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 4:12 AM
To: John D'Ambrosia; STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Finisar-Chris, Cole; 伊藤千香子 chikako ito; takeshi.n@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3BA] Reminder - Presentatations for January Interim

Dear Mr. D'Ambrosia

Hello.
My name is Ito at R&D engineering of Yamaichi Electronics in Japan.

We would like to make a presentation for [Feasibility of jitter improvements to the XLPPI interface] in January Interim meeting.
This is QSFP connector's SI report.
And I shall send a presentation material to you at 19th January.

We would appreciate having 10 or 15 minutes for our presentation.

From yamaichi, we will be attending as a team of following 2 people.
 1) Hiroaki KUKITA, Manager, R&D center
 2) Chika ITO, Business planning section

Sincerely,