[802.3BA] IEEE Std. 802.3ba-2010 Is Approved!

Dear Task Force Participants,

This morning the IEEE SASB approved IEEE P802.3ba.

I would like to extend my gratitude to all who participated in this effort.  It was truly a team effort by the members of our industry.  I would also like to thank Ilango, Mark, Pete, Chris, and the rest of the editorial team for all of their hard word.  Finally, I would like to thank Mr. Grow, Mr. Law, Mr. Diab, and Mr. Carlson, for all of their help during the course of this project.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba Task Force