[802.3BA] The Close of the IEEE P802.3ba Project

Dear Task Force Participants,

With the approval of IEEE Std 802.3ba-2010, the work of our Task Forces is complete. To that effect, the web area for the project has been archived in a manner similar to what we have done for past projects. The web pages and associated materials will be maintained by the standing Maintenance Task Force.  Also, the reflector for 802.3ba will also be deactivated shortly.

Once again - my congratulations and thanks to all who were involved in the project.    It was truly an honor and an experience I will never forget!

Regards,

John

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3ba Task Force

Director, Ethernet-based Standards, CTO Office, Force10 Networks