==============

Date:            Monday, 28th April
Time:            6:00 PM BST (10:00 AM PDT, 1:00 PM EDT)
Duration:        4 Hours
Location:        Musselburgh, Scotland
                 NOTE: Teleconference attendance will be supported
Meeting fees:    None
Travel details:  Nearest airport, EDI
Stated purpose:  IEEE P802.3/D2.2 sponsor ballot comment resolution
                 NOTE: If there are no comments, or no substantive comments to resolve, the meeting will be cancelled.

| David Law                        |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                 |
| 3Com                             |
| Phone: +44 131 665 7264          |