[802.3_MAINT] P802.3bc Working Group Ballot 2nd Recirculation

Colleagues,

The P802.3bc second Working Group recirculation ballot successfully closed earlier this week with the following statistics:

Response rate: 68.85%

Approval rate: 96.92%

Abstention rate: 21.21%

We received 4 new comments, one of which was after the deadline and 3 of which were editorial. The project editor has uploaded the comments with proposed responses to the comments area. They can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bc/comments/index.html

As announced previously, we will have a short interim meeting on Monday to discuss the new comments. Meeting information can be found at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/musselburgh_1_0609.html

My thanks to our editor and the ballot participants for their contribution.

Regards,

Wael

--
Wael William Diab