[802.3_MAINT] IEEE P802.3bc: Status, Progress and Mechanism to Submit Comments on Sponsor Ballot for non-Ballot Pool Members

Colleagues,

The IEEE P802.3bc Task Force held a BRC meeting on the second Working Group recirculation ballot earlier this month as previously announced, the result of which was no new technical changes to the draft. Consequently, the Sponsor ballot on IEEE P802.3bc/D3.0 opened on 8th June. The initial Sponsor ballot is due to close on 13th July. Draft D3.0 can be accessed in the IEEE P802.3bc private area as follows:

Username: [Username supplied to participants]

Password: [Password supplied to participants]

If you failed to join the Sponsor Ballot group, but still would like to comment on the draft, it will save me significant effort if you would send your comments to me 10-Jul-09 23:59 Eastern Time. Such comments will be identified in the comment field as coming from you, and like all comments from outside the ballot group they will be non-binding. Use one of the comment file formats (Excel or XML) provided at the following URL - do not use the Working Group ballot tool.

Same username and password as above.

Regards,

Wael

--