Re: [802.3_MAINT] IEEE 802.3 MIB-work - initial draft P802.3.1/D0.5 is now available

Thanks Howard. So it seems we are still in sync on the intended approach.

Adding the

   Editor's note - The following MIB module definition was
   copied directly from IETF RFC XXXX, without change. It was
   placed here as a starting point for review and comment,
   and for no other purpose. ALL OF IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Would be good. You may want to add:
   THE OID BRANCH WILL CERTAINLY CHANGE. And the HUBMIB mailing list
   is not the place to comment on this IEEE 802.2 D0.x document. Use the
   ieee 802.3 mailing list for that.

If "just following RFC 4663 to the best of your abilities" is sufficient is something
that I am not sure of. It describes the transfer of the BRIDGE-MIB WG MIB modules.
Certainly,  we all want to follow a similar process. But quite probably some
others may want you/us to do a similar RFC for the HUBMIB-WG MIB modules.
Maybe the Liaison people or Dan can chime in on that.

Bert