[802.3_MAINT] Status of IEEE-SA Initial Sponsor Ballot for P802.3-2008-Cor_1

Colleagues,

The IEEE-SA Initial Sponsor Ballot for P802.3-2008-Cor_1 closed Wednesday night with the following statistics:

88% Return rate
1%  Abstention rate
100%  Approval rate

0 Comments

This ballot has met all the requirements and since there are no comments or disapproves, no recirculations are currently planned.

In terms of proposed next steps and schedule, we will seek a motion to forward to RevCom by the Maint TF that the WG and EC can then vote on in November. The intent would be to seek SASB approval in December. I will also coordinate with the Working Group Chair and the IEEE Staff on what is required for the publication process.

Regards,
Wael

--
Wael William Diab