Draft D1.0 is now available

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB Task Force,
and the IEEE 802.3 Maintenance Task Force,

IEEE P802.3.1/D1.0 Draft Standard for Management
Information Base (MIB) definitions for Ethernet

has been posted to the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB Task Force
private web page.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/be/private/

You will need the following username and password
to access this page:

The username is: xxxxxxx
The password is: xxxxxxx

The password is case-sensitive. Please do not
distribute this username and password.

We will be reviewing this draft at our upcoming
meeting Monday morning, September 21, in Chicago.
Please remember that all of the draft is subject
to change.

I again offer my thanks and appreciation to John Hawkins
from Cienna for his valuable help in producing this
draft.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 MIB Task Force