Comments received on P802.3.1/D1.2

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB task force,
and the IEEE 802.3 maintenance task force,

We received 165 comments on draft 1.2, all submitted
by either Marek Hajduczenia or myself.  Preliminary
comment reports may be obtained from:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/be/public/comments/d1_2/

Many of the comments that I submitted resulted from
processing the MIB modules with the "Web Interface to
libsmi Tools" that can be found at:

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/bin/smitools.cgi

The comments directory also contains a report listing
the diagnostic messages generated when I ran the MIB
modules through the libsmi tools.

We will be reviewing the comments and producing responses
at the MIB task force meeting next week in New Orleans
on Tuesday, January 26th.

I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 MIB task force