[802.3_MAINT] Maintenance Start Time and IEEE P802.3az Recess Time to Allow EEE Members to Attend Maint

Colleagues,

There are three new maintenance requests that were received for this
meeting all relating to 10GBASE-T. Mike and I talked about this
and our plan is to start the Maintenance Task Force at 2PM Monday
and deal with those requests between 2PM and 3:30PM. The P802.3az Task
Force will be in recess during that time, allowing the flexibility to go
for a later lunch after the morning session, then for .3az members to
attend the Maintenance TF session if they wish.

Regards and Safe Travels,
Wael

--
Wael William Diab