[802.3_MAINT] Revising Clause 52 10GBASE-S for OM4

IEEE Colleagues,

During the working group ballot phase for the maintenance project (exiting July plenary, http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar11/0311_maint_close_report.pdf#Page=8) , we intend to submit a revision comment.  The attached presentation provides the background, and details the proposed changes.  In the interest of building consensus prior to the working group ballot, we wish to solicit additional expert opinions & supporters.  Please advise if there are any questions.

Also, per an offline discussion with Wael Diab, it seems likely that an opportunity to present this material at the July plenary should be available.

Thanks for your attention,

--matt traverso

w = 408.853.3211

e = mattrave@xxxxxxxxx