[802.3_MAINT] Maintenance Task Force: Start time and Overview of Work

Title: FW: Maintenance Task Force: TF Start time, Ad-Hoc Start time and TF Proposed Agenda

Colleagues,

The Maintenance Task Force will be meeting tomorrow morning, Thursday May 25th. We have a fairly light agenda for this meeting and we will start at 10AM in Regency C. We do not have any maintenance requests submitted for this cycle. We will review the revision schedule and use the balance of the time to walk through some of the consolidated sections of the draft.

Regards,
Wael

--
Wael William Diab
Sr. Technical Director, Broadcom

--
Wael William Diab, Broadcom
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Maintenance Task Force