Re: [802.3_MAINT] FW: IEEE 802.3 WG Maint - Revision - XLAUI/CAUI and Stat Eye Mask comments - August 8th telecon reminder

Re-sent to the Maintenance reflector without Qlogic’s restrictive notice.  Sorry if you got this twice.

Mike,

The notes and wording of 52.9.7 was discussed on today’s call.  The consensus view was that we would keep the notes ( but re-word them), that the text of 52.9.7 needs some modification and that we would also need to modify the PICS of clause 52.

Jonathan is going to draft a proposal for discussion on next week’s call.

Regards,

Pete Anslow | Senior Standards Advisor
43-51 Worship Street | London, EC2A 2DX, UK
Direct +44 2070 125535

ciena logo