[802.3_MAINT] Proposed Comment to 802.3 Revision Project, Clause 25, Open Loop Inductance Requirement

Hello Maintenance Group Reflector Members,

I would like to share the attached file describing a proposed comment to IEEE P802.3REVTM/2.0 July 2011, Clause 25, for your consideration and feedback.  This proposed comment would allow the alternative pulse droop test allowed in the IEEE Std 802.3at, POE+, to be available for all 100BASE-TX transmitters.

Please provide comments and feedback either on this reflector or directly to my email, ntracy@xxxxxxx

If I receive sufficient comments and feedback that warrant a conference call, I am tentatively proposing that we would have a conference call next Wed, Aug 24th at 9:00 am PDT to discuss this subject.

Pending your comments and feedback, I am planning to post a comment to the draft specification on August 26.

Thank you,
Nathan

Nathan Tracy
Manager, Communication Industry Marketing
CIS Data Comm
+717.986.7546 tel
+717.979.1852 mobile
ntracy@xxxxxx