IEEE 802.3 January 2012 Interim - 4th. gentle reminder

Colleagues,

This is the fourth email reminder to register and book a hotel for the
January 2012 802.3 Interim, located in Newport Beach, CA and hosted by the
Ethernet Alliance. The EA would like to thank those of you who have already
registered and booked your hotel.  I received this message this morning
from Lynn Kennedy, the EA meeting planner:

"There's less than three weeks before the IEEE 802.3 group room block
expires at the Fairmont Newport Beach hotel, and many attendees have yet to
make reservations or register for the meeting.  I'd like to suggest that
people book now, before year end shut downs begin, to ensure that they have
a room and that they don't miss out on the group rate. If possible, they
should register at the same time to take advantage of the early registration
pricing."

The hotel and registration cut-off is  January 4, 2012. Please visit the
802.3 Interims page for further information, or follow this link ---
http://tinyurl.com/6d6ha38 to register and book your hotel. Please book as
early as possible as the room block is filling quickly. If you can't book
now, please make a note in your calendar. It's easy to forget at this busy
time of the year.

I look forward to seeing you in Newport Beach!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR