[802.3_MAINT] Maintenance Task Force January Interim Meeting

Colleagues,

In case you were not at the meeting yesterday or stepped out, the Maintenance Task Force concluded its business early and we are done for the week. There won’t be any meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday. Draft minutes and presentations will be updated.

As a reminder, for those signed up to participate in the IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot, the ballot is currently open and closes on

03-Feb-2012 11:59pm ET.

Thank you to all who participated in our Task Force meeting yesterday.

Regards,

Wael

--
Wael William Diab