From: Tom Palkert [mailto:tpalkert@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 February 2012 14:47
To: STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_MAINT] FW: ICN ad hoc meeting for Tues Feb 21

From: Tom Palkert [mailto:tpalkert@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:54 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: ICN ad hoc meeting for Tues Feb 21

I am sending this to a wider audience in case there is addition interest coming up to the comment resolution in March.

There will be a conference call to discuss possible changes to the 100GBase-CR10 compliance board S parameters, ICN values and Qsq values. We will be reviewing Mike Dudeks spreadsheet (attached)

I have also attached the last  ICN ad hoc report to bring people up to speed and Pete Anslows changes to the document if the comments are adopted.

Thanks

Tom Palkert

ICN Ad hoc chair

Call in info: