[802.3_MAINT] CFP - Call for Participation: Global INET April 22-24

Sorry for cross-posting. I believe that this is (at least somewhat) relevant to
people who work in the 802.1 and/or 802.3 space

Global INET 2012

Join the Internet Society at Global INET 2012 in Geneva, April 22-24, to celebrate 20 years advancing the open development, evolution and use of the Internet for the benefit of all people throughout the world. Meet and network with policy makers, technologists, government representatives and business executives from around the globe to learn how they are addressing
issues that will shape the Internet's future.
Visionary keynotes, industry leaders, Internet pioneers and futurists will share their insights and inspirations as we consider how to preserve an Internet responsive to all stakeholders while
extending its access and power as an engine for education and economic growth.
Pre-conference workshops for Chapter members and delegates will also be offered along with the latest developments and resources, so take advantage of this special opportunity to learn and
share with peers around the globe.
Be part of our 20th anniversary, as the inaugural class of honorees is inducted into the "Internet Hall of Fame" will highlight the history and personal stories of the Internet's pioneers - past, present, and future. It is all happening at the Awards Gala on 23 April at the InterContinental
Hotel in Geneva.

Register today! http://www.internetsociety.org/events/inet-conferences/global-inet-2012/register

Bert Wijnen