[802.3_MAINT] IEEE P802.3 Standard Approved!

Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that on Thursday August 30th, the IEEE-SA Standards Board approved the IEEE P802.3 Standard for Ethernet revision. As with any approved project, the IEEE-SA editorial staff will now prepare the IEEE Std 802.3-2012 document for publication.

I would like to thank all of you that participated in the project and its review. I would also like to recognize our volunteer task force editorial team and staff editors for their effort and help.

Best regards,

  Wael William Diab

  Vice-Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

  Chair, IEEE P802.3 Revision Task Force