[802.3_MAINT] Task Force Meeting Start Time

Colleagues,

To try and minimize overlap with other Task Forces tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon and to accommodate a number of requests for this, we will be starting the Maintenance Task Force at 12.15pm . I do not expect that we will have a long agenda as the bulk of it will be to look at a few maintenance requests.

As a reminder, we will be in the Kensington room.

My thanks to Lynn Kennedy, our meeting planner for this interim session, for her help in accommodating our request.

Regards,

Wael

--
Wael William Diab