[802.3_MAINT] IEEE P802.3 approved!

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you that, per the action of IEEE-SA Standards Board today, the draft revision is now the approved IEEE Standard for Ethernet.

I offer my thanks to all of you for the time, effort, and expertise you have all contributed to this effort. I offer special thanks to the editorial team (Pete Anslow, Marek Hajduczenia, and Val Maguire) for the considerable time and effort they invested to produce this revision.

With the approval of the standard, the work of the IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3bx) Maintenance #11 (Revision) Task Force is complete.

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3bx) Maintenance #11 (Revision) Task Force