[STDS-802-3-MAINT] 802.3cq adhoc files

All, the minutes for the first PoE Maintenance adhoc are posted in the adhoc area: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cq/public/adhoc/index.html. Please take a moment to review as we will confirm them in the next adhoc meeting.

During the meeting, I realized that I didn’t establish a base doc for commenting. I extracted Clause 33 and the annexes from 802.3-2018. I do not yet have a private area for CQ so I posted the file in the BT private area. There is no visible link, so you will only be able to access it from the hyperlink below. This is a private area and therefore will require the username and password. You should know these.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/private/802.3-2018_Clause_33.pdf

One last reminder that we are accepting comments against the file above (be sure to use the document page number and not the file viewer page number – the doc starts at page 622. There are no line numbers). Comments are due October 21, 2018 11:59PM AOE.

If you have something you want to present at the next adhoc meeting on Oct 22, please send me a PDF by the end of the day on Friday Oct 19. I will post it over the weekend.

Thanks,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Retired Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3