[STDS-802-3-MAINT] March 2019 meeting dates and agenda

All, I have been informed that we will have Tuesday, March 12 for the P802.3cq meeting. Our agenda will be to resolve any comments and, if possible, propose to forward the draft to WG ballot.

Additionally, you should have received an email reminding that early registration closes this Friday. If you are interested in saving hundreds off the registration fee, you need to complete that this week.

See you in Vancouver.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force