[STDS-802-3-MAINT] Ad Hoc Call Reminder for Thursday 21 March 2019 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time (US)

Colleagues,

Reminder that we will have an ad hoc call tomorrow at 7:00 AM Pacific time (US).  We have one posted presentation and likely one additional presentation to review.  The focus of these ad hoc calls is to determine what changes are necessary when moving from IEC 60950 to IEC 62368.

I look forward to talking with you tomorrow.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cr/public/adhoc/index.html

If you don’t have the meeting information please visit the website listed above.  Problems?  Contact me directly

Jon Lewis | Chair P802.3cr Maintenance #14:  Isolation