[STDS-802-3-MAINT] [802.3cq] updated comment file and meeting information

All, Dave has provided the updated comment file complete with the requested TFTD pulls, and I have attached that for your review. Please review the attached before the meeting tomorrow. We are scheduled to start at 9am in the Sidewinder room, that is the conference room 2nd floor which is accessed via the ‘floor 3’ button in the elevator or the large staircase near the lobby restaurant. Our task is to resolve comments and to charter D2.1 and a recirculation.

I will solicit a secretary at the start of the meeting. This will be a very simple job as the majority of the minutes will be in the comment database. If you are willing to perform this duty, please drop me an email.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force