[8023-POEP] September Interim

Colleagues:

I have received several questions regarding the arrangements for the interim from those who replied to my earlier request to know who will attend.  I regret to say that the final details have not been made yet.

I understand from Mr. Carlson that the final arrangements are to be posted on Monday (http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html ).  Be sure to check Monday; I will be on vacation and do not intend to monitor the situation, I’m just not that dedicated.  I would ask that someone post a message to the reflector (stds-802-3-poep@ieee.org ) once the final arrangements are posted.  If more than one of you does this there will be no harm.

For those making travel arrangements, the international airport for Seoul is Incheon International Airport (ICN).  This is about an hour outside of the city center, with good traffic.  There are a number of coach bus services from the airport to downtown hotels and I would recommend these as taxis in can get out of control.  The March presentation on the Seoul site can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar07/0307_Interim_Sep_Proposal.pdf however PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE DATES IN THIS PRESENTATION ARE NOT CORRECT – THE DATES HAVE CHANGED.

Since I asked and many of you replied, I will post the names of those who expect to attend when I return from vacation.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146