[8023-POEP] Easy bucket

Colleagues:

Approximately twenty two (22) comments have been identified by the comment editor as “easy,” these comments have been posted in the PDF file:

            http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/D1.0/P802d3at_D1p0_premtg_bucket_ez.pdf

I expect to address all the comments in the first five minutes of comment resolution tomorrow.  If you have any reservations about the treatment of these comments please be prepared to discuss them before we process the remainder of the bucket.

After handling those comments that members feel merit special consideration,

We will NOT take time read each comment.

We will NOT take time for general discussion.

We will ONLY approve the comments.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146