[8023-POEP] September 802.3 Meeting - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Colleagues:

Please review Steve's e-mail to determine if this will effect you:

  Colleagues,

  Our host, Huawei, has sent us a note regarding updated deadlines for
the
  visa application letters for our September 2008 802.3 Interim session
in
  Chengdu.

  Huawei has been informed by the Chinese government that the deadline
for
  submission of a visa invitation letter has been moved to May 31st,
2008.
  Linda Dunbar, our Huawei host, suggests getting your request in by May
10,
  2008.

  We do not know why this deadline has been changed and are working with
  Huawei for clarification. If you have questions, please contact Linda
  Dunbar [ldunbar@huawei.com]directly.

  Regards,

  Steve

  Steven B. Carlson
  Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
  President
  High Speed Design, Inc.
  11929 NW Old Quarry Road
  Portland, OR 97229
  503.626.4206
  scarlson@hspdesign.com

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686
Mobile: +1 603 264 0146